Cube Case

• Hi Leute,
      ich wollt mir schon seit langem mal die freude bereiten und ein cube-case zusammenbasteln. nur hab ich bisher damit noch null erfahrung. habe erstmal das hier von silverstone rausgesucht. maximal schlicht und ohne viel schnickschnack:
      geizhals.at/deutschland/a326338.html
      nur weiß ich nich wie das mit platz darin aussieht. ne graka muss später nicht rein, weil ich ein board mit onboard grafik suche. ansonsten ein 5,25er laufwerk und ein oder zwei festplatten.
      also konkret drei fragen:
      wer hat cube case erfahrung und kann mir eins empfehlen bzw. hinweise geben worauf ich achten muss?
      auf welchen sockel soll ich setzen, wenn ich einen pc mit micro-atx board und singlecore bauen will, der office und strategie games spielend schafft (gemerkt wortspiel ;)) aber trotzdem noch ein wenig luft nach oben hat?
      und wieviel platz werde ich wohl haben für den cpu kühler? soll shcön leise sein, von daher fällt boxedkühler raus.

vielen dank schonmal im vorraus :D
    • Schau dir mal meinen HTPC an, noch mit ner Graka aufgepimmpt sollte das dicke reichen. Cube musst du nix besonderes beachten.

Singelcore auf keinen Fall mehr nehmen, viel zu teuer. ;)
      Die deutsche Rechtschreibung ist Freeware, du darfst sie kostenlos nutzen. Allerdings ist sie nicht OpenSource, d.h. du darfst sie nicht verändern oder in veränderter Form veröffentlichen.
    • @kearu:
      hab mir deine komponenten angeschaut und jeweils geschaut, ob sie verfügbar sind und versucht ersatzweise koponenten zu suchen falls nicht. ne frage hab ich beim netzteil: passt ein ganz normales oder muss ich auch ne besondere bauart suchen. dein case is ja ein wenig größer als mein geplanter cube... und zum anderen der cpu lüfter is der mit 30db unter vollast nicht etwas laut? ich dachte eher an einen aus der triton reihe von asus.
    • Was das Netzteil anbelangt, da musst du beim Kauf von deinem Cube einfach drauf schauen das ein Standard ATX NT verbaut werden kann.

Hmmm ... also Vollast ist der Lüfter noch nie gelaufen, dazu kann ich dir leider nix sagen. Nur soviel: Mein Gehäuselüfter ist lauter als der auf der CPU.

Was für einen Kühler du verbaust hängt davon ab welches Case du dir holst. Erst das Case und dann schauen was da alles reinpasst. ;)
      Die deutsche Rechtschreibung ist Freeware, du darfst sie kostenlos nutzen. Allerdings ist sie nicht OpenSource, d.h. du darfst sie nicht verändern oder in veränderter Form veröffentlichen.
    • hm ja hast wohl recht. ich hab mir das case in seinen ausmaßen mal aufgemalt und es erscheint mir viel zu groß. also werd ich einmal in den sauren apfel beißen und das case mit versand bezahlen und dann erstmal schauen obs gefällt... -.-

ha wunderschönes case gefunden :) :) :) und sogar mit netzteil:

geizhals.at/deutschland/a299930.html

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von scavenger ()

• I am even extra shocked that Chengdu may be also merely because of a shoe impacted by volcanic eruptions in Iceland. since the volcanic eruption a week, the European airline industry practically paralyzed, resulting in Italy's senior leather-based not timely shipped to Chengdu, so concerning create high-end shoes, primarily raw resources in the producer remains to be away from ash shoes a week.Reflect on our these times are through the "Made in China" to "Created in China" and "post in China" era, we wonder, methods to rationally glance at "Made in China"?

This is for that reason the fact that comparison can hold place even once the on collection store does not possess the product offered for sale. The on collection store possible has adequate of the product explanation saved to provide site visitors owning a wealth of information and details concerning the merchandise which may possibly not currently be available. converse online shop which depend on conventional stores may possibly commit days, weeks, weeks as well as many years waiting for just about any particular product to can be found to be offered for comparison purpose.

Unfortunately i experienced been hardly injured with a bomb. I lay near to the soil and could not proceed at all. i experienced been in despair, knowing which i would die steadily and painfully. Then I saw my cartier necklace that my girlfriend sent me, which was as brilliant as before. My girlfriend should be waiting for me each of the time. If I could not take place back, it equaled to which i threw a bomb to her. it absolutely was so cruel.

There are countless children who do not go to college merely because they do not have shoes and merely since the college management demands them. By getting free of demand shoes, they are able to fulfil their need for training and make their dreams a reality. toms shoes for men consists of a not-for-profit co-organization named "Friends of tom" which appears in to the charitable works. Tom is derived from Tomorrow and is also additional a element of "Shoes for Tomorrow Project".

But at a comparable time they have upgraded by themselves since the makers of other shoes that are using a comparable way acclaimed from the users. They are utilizing the newest factors in making the shoes. The cheap vans shoes are in design since the traditional shoes that are ready to founded on in all occasions. The slipons, sandals and skate shoes could possibly be the most ideal demonstration of reputable best quality and guaranteed robustness.

When requested why he employed male names for his creations, he swiftly confesses that he wishes every solo lady to create their most coveted add-ons a priority and that style pieces ought for getting suit forward of grownup men and love.Jerome Dreyfuss, the husband of however an extra style huge wig isabel marant heel, is well-known for his exceptionally beautiful however sensible handbags. His 1st actually bag assortment was released toward the present market in 2002. They are not just recognised for their extremely gentle and supple leather-based but in inclusion for their male names.

It will possibly be the sequence that you simply can't possibly pass by.Are you nevertheless pondering how you can connect your adore for the dearest one? An product from cartier love sequence will communicate out your heart. No create a difference in what sort of way you connect it, one of the most essential phase is your faith in adore as well as your determination in safeguard your love.

In purchase to satisfy the demands of most women, Louboutinking.com emerged.Allforwholesale can help most females to accomplish theirdreams.Louboutinking.com provides cheap christian louboutin shoes80%discount.Christian louboutin selling with affordable cost online.In the Louboutinking,Every female can purchase what they want and affordable christian louboutin shoes.

Designs of which all these carriers reseller store could possibly be accessible in encompass circular, preserve form, bag type as well as an amazing offer of some.tory burch bags are typically especially made to create your stylish moreover to superb peek within your circumstance that you simply find to consist of truly choose to obtain. Purses, which could possibly be adorned with one another with drops, rocks with one another with embellishments, could possibly be found using the piece.

Only to produce a traditional men's view inside the twelve weeks after, the Tissot view to produce its principal President, to uncover and interpret the planet of girls tissot watches view the long-term result concerning the world. on this grand-scale theme exhibition inside the table, Tissot will also showcase the twentieth century, like a decorative element to some sequence of jewellery girls watch.

The dolls are busy affably and appropriately are apprenticed to abduction absorption from anybody to beam in the awful accepted and world-famous look icon.All the thomas sabo charm that come going to be supplied from the aggregation are fabricated with 925 admirable silver. all the charms are abundant beautifully with best remarkable accomplishment reflected in anniversary just one of them.

The instructor outlet has aided individuals to flaunt their taste in artist handbags and be deemed just one among the elite class. All these have been made effective using the chance of opening for the tory burch outlet and instructor outlet from the world broad Web. The availability of numerous e-commerce internet sites and applications, have permitted the organization homes to place their most extraordinary options from the electronic market. They are obviously displayed for individuals to ascertain the options and also, know the distinctive prices.

Comfort has for getting kept in ideas when buying shoes. You call up for for getting cautious that the ft fits in snugly and how the shoe doesn't pinch or hurt. With ash 2012, you could be relaxation assured that comfort is used treatment of. The leather-based that is utilized is from the greatest quality. as well as the shoe is made utilizing newest engineering that requires treatment that it's a smooth product.

You can surfer the internet, after which you will find out relatively many net stores which provide you unique types of tiffany jewelry, as well as you can choose you loved one of best exceptional and affordable price.cheap tiffany and co bracelets are relatively well-known for providing relatively many types of bracelets with best exceptional and reduced price.I think for individuals who need purchase affordable tiffany jewellery or replica tiffany jewelry,

It is correct that there is not just a amazing variance observed using the styles but some do really feel the fact that good quality experienced deteriorated to some considerable extent. converse all star was the very first to begin clothing in collaboration with Dwayne Wade using the yr 2005. The organization celebrated its 100th anniversary using the campaign “Welcome to Converse Century” using the yr 2008.

So - regarded as Levi Strauss experienced the fortune in the direction of United States, Germany pauper. The commencing within of the jeans is sometimes a pure run pants, place on dried out heavy labor using the American West: gold miners, cowboys, farmers.Jeans, everyone is common with, could possibly be mentioned of clothing ideal for all mankind. however the Diesel Slim Fit Jeans selling who invented it? I think there can be loads of individuals know it. It is how for getting invented, slowly show up down: jeans is sometimes a German invention?